Saturday, December 18, 2010

I’m Back (Again)

To paraphrase the heroic pilot who saved the world in the movie Independence Day, “Hello, world – I’m back.” With this post I bring this blog literally back from oblivion. I was under the impression that I had deleted it earlier this year. So when I logged on to Blogger.com today, I was very pleasantly surprised to see that this blog still exists AND that people are still occasionally visiting it. So, rather than start a new blog that no one could possibly know about, I will resume posting Random Musings on a variety of subjects.

Last month I took part in the National Novel Writing Month contest for the third year in a row, and in the process became a three time winner of the event. In its wake has come a new personal commitment to write at least 1,500 words a day of either fiction, non fiction, or both every day of the year. What better encouragement to write on a regular basis that to have a blog (or two) nagging at me?

No comments: